The (seedless) Experimental Plant Pod contains an advanced version of our Smart Soil that will boost the sprouting and growth of any plant you want to experiment with, all you have to do is just add the seed of your chosen plant in the soil and click in the refill capsule. Compared to ordinary potting soil, the Click & Grow Smart soil gives the seeds a much better germinating environment with more oxygen, water and nutrients. Experiment, enjoy, grow! The Click & Grow Experimental Plant Pod includes no GMOs, pesticides, fungicides, insecticides, plant hormones, or any other suspicious substances. Nature at its purest. With the Experimental Plant Pod you truly can grow any plant at home.
- An experimental plant pod contains no seeds.
- The pod contains plant food that lasts for up to 4 months.
- This pod allows you to grow any plant you wish to experiment with. All you have to do is add the seed of your chosen plant to the pod and start growing.
- Suggested number of seeds per pod: edible greens 3 to 5 seeds, fruiting plants 2 to 3 seeds and for herbs 10 to 20 seeds.
- The number of seeds also depends on germination rate (written on your seed package) and personal preference.